ACCESS TO TRINITY – SAFETY RECOMMENDATIONS
The safety standards for public access to Teatro da Trindade INATEL meet the guidelines of the DGS:
– There are specific accesses to the ticket office and the interior of the Theater, duly identified with signs for this purpose
– The safety distance must be respected inside the Theater
– It is mandatory to wear a mask inside the building and throughout the show.
– Hand hygiene is recommended at the disinfectant gel stations available, before entering the concert hall
– The audience leaves according to the instructions of the room assistants
– There is no cafeteria service
– The rooms and respective places are sanitized before the public entry
In a prison, under a dictatorial regime, a cell with two prisoners. Molina, a homosexual with an intense feminine side, is placed by the prison director in a cell with Valentín, a guerrilla and political prisoner, hoping in this way to obtain information about revolutionary activities.
Despite their differences, the fantasy universe of one and the physical suffering of the other end up bringing them together and, against all expectations, they develop an accomplice friendship, which will give us a deep dimension of what the Human Being is.
Puig’s famous work has had several adaptations all over the world, including a musical on Broadway. The film adaptation, in 1985, won William Hurt several accolades, including the Oscar for Best Actor.
By Manuel Puig
Portuguese version / Dramaturgy Ângela Pinto and Hélder Gamboa
Staging Helder Gamboa
With João Jesus and Diogo Mesquita
André Ramos participation
Paulo Graça light design
Scenography and costumes Rui Filipe Lopes
Sound Design Luís Pinto Lucena
Video participation José Raposo
Directed by Angela Pinto
Stage assistant Pedro Barbosa (intern)
Production Assistant Mafalda Gonçalves
Executive Producer Miguel Manaças
Co-production Teatro da Trindade INATEL and Tenda Produções
Spectator Day: Wednesday – 9€
– INATEL Member (extendable to 1 companion) – 10%
– Over 65 years old – 10%
– Person with a disability (and accompanying person) – 10%
– Show professionals – 10%
*Discounts cannot be combined with Spectator Day prices.
To ensure a better experience, contact your local ticket office:
Tel: 351 213 420 000
E-mail: ticket email@example.com